Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hiiii :)

hello hello :) sorry,Im looking forward for my new blog. I alredy forgot my old blog password,so yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh nevermindddd. hehe. I hope this blog can help me to express my feeling towards everyone and the most probably,You :) hm okayyy,honestly,my new school is sucks! I miss my old school,section 5 :( I miss my friends,a lot. and I miss my football coach. I think he's the best coach ever :) okayyyyy,today school not so good,I'm so sleepy because of I didnt sleep today,I kept thinking about you,about my problem and all. Seriously,I miss my Sweetheartttttttt :( and I cant wait to see her,hm but at this moment,things are not good enough for us,I'm really sorry about that. I dont know what is wrong with me. Last but not least,I hope your gonna hold on with your promised. Like you said 'Dont let me go & I'm not gonna let you go' take care!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment