Sunday, February 14, 2010

Listening to your friends and all the bullshit they had to say. It's like they loved you more than I did

hmm again and againnn :( Okayy,now I dont know how the hell your friends told you that I have a relationship with somebody else?! Seriously,I dont have someone else,I just have you in my life. and i want you to know that,I love you more than everything. I asked you to accompany me last night,but you told me that you're sleepy,so okayyyyyy. Then this morning you called me,you told me you didnt sleep,and a guy called you at 3 am. Seriously,you hurt me alot. I know maybe you are jealous with that rumours,but I swear to god,I dont have any relationship with someone else,or maybe with that girl name 'Q'. Like seriously,she has a boyfriend,and i have you,so whats the point? Please,trust me. Im not that type of person who wants to have a girlfriend keliling pinggang,so not me :( This morning i Asked you to let me go,but you cant. And I know,thats because you love me,and tomorrow is our 7 months anniversarry. Maybe its hard for you for letting me go,and Im sure its hard for me too,but no matter what happen,we'll try to work this out,we'll try to repair the damage,and I will try to be a better person for you,I promise. Hm Im sorry for everything ; Take careeeeeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment